Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, dental procedures can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- If you have any x-rays from previous dental treatment at another facility you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit. In the State of New Jersey, a patient is considered a MINOR until the age of 18 and cannot sign any legally binding documents.
- 780 Cedar Lane
- Teaneck, NJ 07666
- Telephone: (201) 836-5333
- Fax: (201) 836-1991
- E-mail: Bfdentalpc2014@gmail.com
Our Office Hours:
- Monday: 8:30 to 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 7:00 to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 to 7:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 to 5:30 pm
- Every other Saturday: 8:30 to 1 pm